Thursday, May 15, 2008

Casio/GShock 25th anniversary FT. KanyeWest

Casio/GShock had it's 25th anniversary throwdown ft.KanyeWest......and yes this ice sculture has GShock watches incased.Hot!


The BKC was in full effect,the Dapper Don himself


There was a Bearded Man sighting(Ougi/BKC)

Team Woofin' one of my favorite mags.....ever(again thanx for the love)

The night could've went real wrong,real fast.....open bar.The white wine was in full effect though

The Lovely Atsuko & Aiko (Thanx for the love always)


THE L-R-G GShock watch was very well done and the packaging was immaculate

KANYE took the stage and tore it down,it's cool to see an artist that's just on another level.A true showman,very inspiring





The swagbag had a tight GShock watchit can match my Bape one....Thanks
mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)