Wednesday, January 21, 2009

President Obama's inauguration

On January 20th 2009 we had the honor of witnessing history by driving to Washington D.C. to attend President Obama's Presidential Inauguration.I followed,watched every Democratic debate,voted in the Democratic primaries,donated & volunteered for the Obama campaign and I voted for President Obama.To attend this historic day is the "Cherry On The Top" I believe PeaceDenimCo represents the spirit of what this"Movement" is about....SAVE THE POPULATION.


I'm cold!!!! But I'm DOWN FOR THE CAUSE.

This mass of humanity is the 12st entrance to the Mall to see the inauuration(Did I mention it was 9degrees?)


Couldn't have said it any better

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
(This is the only pic I didnt flick)

IT'S WRAP!

Thank You D.C........History was made!!


mixi.jp/home.pl
peacedenimco.com
peacedenimco.blogspot.com
us.cyworld.com/peacedenimco

No comments: